an innovative grinding and polishing system
which includes both metal bond and resin
bond diamonds to bring out the natural beauty
in your concrete floors. HTC Superfloor™ produces
a highly reflective surface finish that is
not only aesthetically pleasing, but reduces
maintenance costs and increases durability.
What Makes HTC Superfloor™ the Best?
- Dense, polished surface helps protect
against absorption of oil and other contaminants.
- Resists tire marks from fork trucks and
- Harder and stronger than other floor
- 40% more abrasion resistant than unfinished
- 20% increase in impact resistance than
- 30% increase in ambient light reflection
from unfinished concrete
- Flatter, more level surface
recommends that you achieve a static
coefficient of friction (SCOF) of 0.5
for polished surfaces- HTC Superfloor™ SCOF
wet: .50 / dry: .58
add color to existing concrete during
the HTC Superfloor™ process.
- Dry, dust-free grind filters out 99.9%
of all airborne dust
- No coating, urethane, waxes or topical
- No slurry
- No protective gear such as ear plugs,
masks, or retardant proof clothing necessary.
- New water-based dyes for environmentally
- Lower initial costs compared to most
other floor coverings
- No down time waiting on chemical processes
- One-time application with minimal maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs with less wear
on cleaning equipment and consumables
- Long life cycle of 5-10 years
Simple cleaning and maintenance, done correctly,
are all that's required for a long-lasting
HTC Superfloor™. Due to its
resistance to tire marks and other contaminants,
the floor only needs a light cleaning from
time to time. and a light polishing every
three years. HTC Superfloor™ never
requires harsh chemicals to clean or strip
the surface like some other processes -
and over a 20-year period, Superfloor™ costs
a fraction of what vinyl, tile or coatings
cost to maintain. Every day, sweep
the floor with a dust mop or fine bristle
broom to remove surface debris such as
sand and dirt.
and Maintaining a Superfloor™
- Remove Debris -Areas
must be cleaned daily using either a dust
mop or fine bristle broom to remove sand
and debris that may scratch the surface.
the polished concrete surface with a mop
or autoscrubber (make sure that the equipment
is in good working order). If using
autoscrubber, combine with TWISTER™ for
maximum results and aesthetics.
- Restore -After
extensive traffic and/or poor maintenance
procedures, your polished concrete may
lose some of its luster. The best
way to restore it is to follow the TWISTER™ Cleaning
Program. If the floor was too poorly
maintained and is rough and pitted, re-polish
the floor with diamond tooling.
- Protect- For
added protection, apply HTC Stainguard™. Apply
a very thin coat with a wax applicator
or with an airless pump sprayer.